SOUTH AUSTRALIAN HOME BATTERY SCHEME - SAVE UP TO $6,000* ON HOME BATTERY STORAGE
If you live in South Australia, you can access subsidies of up to $6,000* for home battery storage through ZEN Energy, thanks to South Australia’s Home Battery Scheme.
Huge subsidies of up to $6,000* are available right now, so now is the time to add quality battery storage to your existing solar, or finally get that complete solar and energy storage package you’ve been thinking about.
The South Australian Government expects the subsidies to reduce over time, so secure your subsidy before things change.
SOUTH AUSTRALIA'S HOME BATTERY SCHEME
South Australians can now access $100 million in State Government subsidies to help pay for the installation of home battery systems.
The subsidy is available now to all South Australians, and is calculated on the usable capacity of the battery purchased up to a cap of $6,000* per household.
On top of the generous subsidies, households will also be able to apply for finance through RateSetter to help you pay for the balance of the battery and any new or additional solar your home needs.
The subsidy levels and cap are expected to reduce over time as competition in the market increases and the cost of home battery systems goes down.
|Home Battery Scheme subsidy levels|
|Energy concession holder||$600 per kilowatt hour (kWh), up to $6,000|
|All other households||$500 per kilowatt hour (kWh), up to $6,000|
Remember that you must hire a Qualified System Provider to supply and install your home battery system in order to qualify for the subsidy. ZEN Energy is a Qualified System Provider and can help confirm your eligibility for a subsidy right now.
WHAT CAN YOU USE YOUR SUBSIDY ON?
With a modern design and seamless reliable backup power, Tesla Powerwall – the world’s most popular energy storage solution – is now available from Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer ZEN Energy.
- Use solar energy day and night
- Backup power included as standard
- Delivered by a Tesla Powerwall Certified installer
ZEN sonnen Storage Solutions
Combining beautiful design with outstanding German quality and local Adelaide manufacture, the ZEN sonnen Storage System is ideal for those looking for energy independence.
- Outstanding German quality
- Manufactured in Adelaide
- Modular design can grow as you do
ZEN Hybrid Storage Solution
With a flexible design and blackout power as standard, ZEN Hybrid Storage Systems give you an all-in-one solution to maximise your energy independence and lower your electricity bills.
- One of the most cost-effective solutions on the market
- All-in-one solar and storage solution
- Blackout power included as standard
THESE SOUTH AUSSIES HAVE GOT ZEN IN THEIR LIFE. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.
With over 15 years experience, only ZEN can be trusted for your energy storage needs
ZEN - WE'RE MORE THAN JUST A BRAND
Our Energy Consultants care about securing your energy future. Through understanding how you use energy now and into the future, ZEN can design, install, and maintain a renewable energy solution for your home or business. We pride ourselves on working transparently with our customers, providing the highest standards of customer service and installation, and offering Australia’s best solar energy and energy storage solutions.
ZEN Energy is proudly Australian, and has been since our beginnings in 2004.
Solar & storage experts
With over 10 years experience, we’re specialists in our field, and we know solar & battery storage back to front.
A solution designed specifically for you
We find out how much energy you use, when you use it, and what you pay, then design a system specifically to suit your needs.
We won’t lock you in
When you install a solar & storage system with ZEN Energy, we won’t lock you in to any ongoing contracts or agreements.
ZEN Technology Partners
After rigorous testing, only the best products and companies are welcomed to the fold as ZEN Technology Partners.
Australian-based customer support
ZEN Energy’s Australian-based customer support team are your first point of contact for any questions or claims.
Request your quote for subsidies of up to $6,000 on battery storage now
- Eligible households can access subsidies of up to $6,000 on battery storage systems through the South Australian Home Battery Scheme. Eligibility criteria apply, please refer to https://homebatteryscheme.sa.gov.au/about-the-scheme to review your eligibility.
- The subsidy scheme is administered by the South Australian Government and Ratesetter, and ZEN Energy cannot guarantee any subsidy on your behalf. If you have any questions regarding the subsidy process or your eligibility, contact our expert team today. For more information on the Scheme generally, please visit https://homebatteryscheme.sa.gov.au/about-the-scheme.
- SIMEC ZEN Technologies (Power and Energy) Pty Ltd (ABN 82 110 224 005) is not a credit provider and does not provide credit services (including credit assistance). If we refer you to a credit provider or other provider you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with SIMEC ZEN Technologies (Power and Energy) Pty Ltd. As such, we accept no liability in respect of any credit arrangement you enter with, or credit services which you elect to acquire from, any credit provider.