SOUTH AUSTRALIAN HOME BATTERY SCHEME - SECURE YOUR $3,000 SUBSIDY BEFORE IT REDUCES AGAIN.
Secure your $3,000* SA Government subsidy for home battery storage before it reduces again
Subsidies of up to $3,000* are still available under the South Australian Government’s Home Battery Rebate Scheme, so now is the time to add quality battery storage to your existing solar, or finally get that complete solar and energy storage package you’ve been thinking about.
Don’t miss before SA Government subsidies reduce again. Click the button below to secure your subsidy before it reduces!
SOUTH AUSTRALIA'S HOME BATTERY SCHEME
The maximum subsidy has reduced to $3,000*.
The subsidy is available now to all South Australians, and is calculated on the usable capacity of the battery purchased up to a cap of $3,000* per household. It will be reducing again, so now is your time to secure the highest battery subsidy in Australia.
On top of the generous subsidies, households will also be able to apply for finance through RateSetter to help you pay for the balance of the battery and any new or additional solar your home needs.
Now is the time to invest in a battery for your home and secure the maximum subsidy from the South Australian Government.
Remember that you must hire a Qualified System Provider to supply and install your home battery system in order to qualify for the subsidy. ZEN Energy is a Qualified System Provider and can help confirm your eligibility for a subsidy right now.
New subsidy levels as of 10 September 2020.
|New Home Battery Scheme subsidy levels|
|Energy concession holder||$300 per kilowatt hour (kWh), up to $3,000|
|All other households||$200 per kilowatt hour (kWh), up to $3,000|
WHAT CAN YOU USE YOUR SUBSIDY ON?
With a modern design and seamless reliable backup power, Tesla Powerwall – the world’s most popular energy storage solution – is now available from Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer ZEN Energy.
- Use solar energy day and night
- Backup power included as standard
- Delivered by a Tesla Powerwall Certified installer
ZEN Hybrid Storage Solution
With a flexible design and blackout power as standard, ZEN Hybrid Storage Systems give you an all-in-one solution to maximise your energy independence and lower your electricity bills.
- One of the most cost-effective solutions on the market
- All-in-one solar and storage solution
- Blackout power included as standard
THESE SOUTH AUSSIES HAVE GOT ZEN IN THEIR LIFE. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.
With over 15 years experience, only ZEN can be trusted for your energy storage needs
ZEN - WE'RE MORE THAN JUST A BRAND
Our Energy Consultants care about securing your energy future. Through understanding how you use energy now and into the future, ZEN can design, install, and maintain a renewable energy solution for your home or business. We pride ourselves on working transparently with our customers, providing the highest standards of customer service and installation, and offering Australia’s best solar energy and energy storage solutions.
ZEN Energy is proudly Australian, and has been since our beginnings in 2004.
Solar & storage experts
With over 10 years experience, we’re specialists in our field, and we know solar & battery storage back to front.
A solution designed specifically for you
We find out how much energy you use, when you use it, and what you pay, then design a system specifically to suit your needs.
We won’t lock you in
When you install a solar & storage system with ZEN Energy, we won’t lock you in to any ongoing contracts or agreements.
ZEN Technology Partners
After rigorous testing, only the best products and companies are welcomed to the fold as ZEN Technology Partners.
Australian-based customer support
ZEN Energy’s Australian-based customer support team are your first point of contact for any questions or claims.
Request your quote for subsidies of up to $3,000 on battery storage now.
- Eligible households can access subsidies of up to $3,000 on battery storage systems through the South Australian Home Battery Scheme. Eligibility criteria apply, please refer to https://homebatteryscheme.sa.gov.au/about-the-scheme to review your eligibility.
- The subsidy scheme is administered by the South Australian Government and Ratesetter, and ZEN Energy cannot guarantee any subsidy on your behalf. If you have any questions regarding the subsidy process or your eligibility, contact our expert team today. For more information on the Scheme generally, please visit https://homebatteryscheme.sa.gov.au/about-the-scheme.
- ZEN Energy Retail Pty Ltd (ABN 54 615 751 052) is not a credit provider and does not provide credit services (including credit assistance). If we refer you to a credit provider or other provider you will be dealing directly with that provider and not with ZEN Energy Retail Pty Ltd. As such, we accept no liability in respect of any credit arrangement you enter with, or credit services which you elect to acquire from, any credit provider.