Victorian Solar Homes Program - Save up to $2,225* on any ZEN Solar Solution
If you live in Victoria, you can now access rebates of up to 50 percent off the price of any ZEN solar solution, thanks to the Victorian Government Solar Homes Program.
With rebates of up to $2,225 available, this is your chance to combine high-quality ZEN Energy solar with pricing that has previously only been available from less reputable companies. With over 14 years experience in delivering solar energy across Australia, only a company like ZEN can be trusted for your solar needs.
This offer is limited, so move quick. Read on for more details about the program and eligibility criteria, or simply request your quote now!
SOLAR HOMES - MAKING SOLAR MORE AFFORDABLE
The Victorian State Government is making solar panels more affordable than ever before through the Solar Homes program.
Right now, Victorians are able to install a ZEN Energy solar panel system and get half of the cost back via a 50 percent rebate, up to a maximum of $2,225, for eligible Victorian households.
The Victorian Government estimates that typical households can save $890 per year on their bills by using solar panels and combining this with the massive rebate means your solar energy system will pay itself back even quicker than ever.
The 50 percent rebate on solar panel systems is available to Victorians with a household income of up to $180,000, and who live in their own home valued at up to $3 million – the Victorian Government estimates that almost 9 out of 10 Victorians who own their own house are eligible. To learn more about registering an application, visit https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/Apply-for-a-rebate#step1.
Victorian households are eligible to receive a Solar Homes rebate if the applicant:
- has a combined household income of less than $180,000 per annum before tax (based on the most recent tax assessment notices for the homeowners)
- is an owner-occupier of a home valued at under $3,000,000 (a copy of a recent Council rates notice will be required)
- the household does not already have a solar panel system installed
- chooses a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Product (for solar panels) and uses a CEC Accredited Installer. ZEN Energy will ensure your system meets both of these requirements
- has had an eligible solar panel system installed on or after 19 August 2018, and
- engages an installer who can provide a statement that they have not received a WorkSafe infringement notice in the past three years. ZEN Energy will ensure your installer complies with this requirement.
- is an early adopter of Solar PV looking to replace or expand their system.*
*Early adopters of solar PV, who meet all other eligibility criteria, are able to claim a rebate for a new or expanded system. An early adopter is defined as a solar system that was installed prior to the commencement of the Premium Feed-In Tariff (PFIT) on November 1, 2009. Your Distribution Network Service Provider can confirm that the date on which your solar PV system was connected to the grid was prior to the start of the PFIT. Other than for early adopters, the solar rebate cannot be used to expand an existing solar panel installation.
If your household meets these criteria, now is your time to act and access rebates of up to $2,225* off a quality ZEN Energy solar panel system. These offers will move quick so request your quote and lock in your rebate before someone else does.
ZEN SOLAR ENERGY - AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
ZEN Premium Solar Solutions
Create and use your own renewable energy with ZEN Premium. Quality panels and a European designed and made inverter give you peace of mind that you’ve made a premium choice.
- European designed and made inverters with a market leading warranty
- Top quality Tier 1 solar panels
- Clean Energy Council Approved
ZEN HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF AUSTRALIANS SLASH THEIR POWER BILLS. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.
With over 14 years experience, only ZEN can be trusted for your solar
ZEN - WE'RE MORE THAN JUST A BRAND
Our Energy Consultants care about securing your energy future. Through understanding how you use energy now and into the future, ZEN can design, install, and maintain a renewable energy solution for your home or business. We pride ourselves on working transparently with our customers, providing the highest standards of customer service and installation, and offering Australia’s best solar energy and energy storage solutions.
ZEN Energy is proudly Australian, and has been since our beginnings in 2004.
Solar & storage experts
With over 10 years experience, we’re specialists in our field, and we know solar & battery storage back to front.
A solution designed specifically for you
We find out how much energy you use, when you use it, and what you pay, then design a system specifically to suit your needs.
We won’t lock you in
When you install a solar & storage system with ZEN Energy, we won’t lock you in to any ongoing contracts or agreements.
ZEN Technology Partners
After rigorous testing, only the best products and companies are welcomed to the fold as ZEN Technology Partners.
Australian-based customer support
ZEN Energy’s Australian-based customer support team are your first point of contact for any questions or claims.
Request your quote and lock in your rebate now
- Eligible households can access a rebate of up to 50% or $2,225 (whichever is the lower) on a solar energy system through the Solar Victoria Solar Homes program. Eligibility criteria apply, please refer to http://www.solar.vic.gov.au/Solar-Panel-Rebate to review your eligibility and to learn more about registering an application, please visit https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/Apply-for-a-rebate#step1.
- Eligible households will be required to pay the full ZEN Energy Contract Price for their solar solution and then claim the applicable rebate back after payment through the Solar Victoria Solar Homes program. ZEN Energy can assist in providing the necessary paperwork for you to apply for your rebate.
- The rebate program is administered by Solar Victoria, and ZEN Energy cannot guarantee any rebate on your behalf. If you have any questions regarding the rebate process or your eligibility, or for more information on the Solar Homes program, please visit www.solar.gov.au or phone Solar Victoria on 1300 363 744.